The DISH 301 Receiver is DISH Network’s standard old receiver model. It has a low profile with a slim 2 inch thick design that is only 15 inches wide and 11 inches deep. DISH 301 provides all of the functions that any top of the line receiver has, these functions include: remote access to the DISH Network Electronic Programming Guide, V-Chip parental lock controls and automatic event timers. The chassis is compatible with virtually any entertainment center cabinet and is small enough to even be used as a set top box. This receiver includes a 4-component infrared remote control that is universal. This remote has the capability to control up to three other electronic devices, it comes standard with 1 S-Video output, 1 set of RCA A/V outputs and a Phone Jack.
- Favorites List
- Program Information
- Themes List
- Parental Control Locks
- Automatic and Manual Event Timers
- One-Touch Channel Return
- Closed-Caption Support
- 3 Buttons: Power, Channel Up, Channel Down
- Infrared Sensor/infrared blast emitter
- Light indicator: Green light indicates receiver is on; no light indicates standby mode
- Smart Card receptacle and door
- Satellite Antenna Input
- TV Antenna/Cable Input
- RF Modulated Output: Outputs satellite source on channel 3 or 4, or passes through a connected antenna/cable feed to the television.
- 1 set RCA-Type Audio/Video Outputs
- 1 S-Video Output
- Phone Jack
- 2-Prong Power Cord
- Size: 1.75″[h] x 15″[w] x 10.625″[d]
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Black
Comments are closed.